Monday, February 3, 2025

Monday, February 3, 2025

  • Darren to the doctor
  •  Visit Yohan and a check to Sheldon
  • Visit Rouchell

My day today was taking Darren to the doctor. Between that and running errands in between it took most of the day. He had a therapy visit. While he was there I went over to Yohans to get some checks signed. We looked at his house and it is coming along. He is asking the church to buy him 500 block for over $1000 EC dollars. I told him that is not what fast offerings is about. I don't think he is to happy about it. 

Anyway after leaving his house I left and went to Mega J to give a check to one of our bus drivers who brings members to church. It was a big check this month (January) $3450 EC for the month. 

Why I was there Darren called and said he was done. So I had to go back through Castries to pick him up. The traffic is terrible going through town. We finally made it. He said he was hungry and wanted to know if I would buy him lunch. They are not afraid to ask for money or food. After my Saturday ordeal I wasn't real excited to buy him anything. Anyway I bought him a couple of Doubles. They are pretty cheep. 

We picked up Tina on the way taking him home and she went over and visited Rouchell. I dropped her off and and took Darren home. Course he only lives across the street. I came back and visited with them for a while then we went home. That was pretty much our day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025