Saturday, February 1, 2025

Saturday, February 1, 2025


Today I had a plan to go to Darren's to cut a board board off so he could close his door on his container. I went to a friends Matthew who had a battery powered sazall. I had to find blades for it. That turned out to be a bigger project that I thought. No one had them. I finally found a place that had them, but it was one big package and was $79 EC. I only needed one blade and it had like 10. Anyway I told him I would look around and went outside to go down the road to Home Depot. They road was backed up with cars and they weren't moving so I went back in the store and bought  the package. 

I went up to Darren's and cut the board off and then told him I was going to take him out to lunch for his birthday. He was good to do that. I also called Benjamin and invited him. We planned on going to a roadside shop but the one I had in mind was closed. We decided to go to a Chinese restaurant. We went in and it didn't have anything that didn't have meat in it. Benjamin doesn't eat meat. They suggest. ed Matthews in the mall and I knew it was expensive, but I thought they might have a lunch menu that was a little cheaper. They did not. Darren ordered Lamb and it was $130 EC. The total bill was't $300 EC. Won't do that place again.

We had a nice time out though. No one said thank you for the lunch. That is how they are hear though. I don't know if they just expect it or what. 

Afterwords I took them home and then I stopped by Aaron's house to see how he was doing. He is about the same and I don't see him getting much better. He is only 76, but he looks much older than that. 

I came home and we watched BYU play UCF in basketball. They pulled it out in the end. It was a nail biter game the entire way. Neither team led by more than 7 at anytime in the game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025