Sunday, March 23, 2025

Sunday, March 23, 2025

  • District conference
  • The Kowallis' came from Barbados to a break.

Today we had district conference for church. It was a good meeting. After it was over I had a chance to make a few more callings. 

After church we went home and a mission couple from the mission office came to stay with us for A few days. They are from Barbados. They are Scott and Sue Kowallis. We found out the most interesting thing. We were both in Ireland on our missions at the same time. Our past had to cross because he was made an assistant to the President while I was there. He went home around August of the year I came out. We jabered our heads off about that for all of the evening. It was like we were old friends and we just talked and talked and talked


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025