Friday, March 7, 2025

Friday, March 7, 2025

  • Working on our Work Exemptions
  • Karaoke night and interviewing the youth

We send a note over to Dr Remy With a picture of my cut opened up. She said not to worry about it that it would heal up and continue to drain a little And not to worry about it unless it goes dark. 

We went downtown today to finish up some paperwork we had to get done for our work exemptions. We got that done and then came back to go shopping. I got a call from link and he said that the check I gave him because it was not clear the bank would not approve it. I had to make him another check and get to him before two o'clock when the bank closes.

So I ran home and got him a new check and then we went shopping.

This evening we had karaoke and game night at the church. I was there I interviewed the youth for FSY. I got three of them done. One of the youth whose name is Tren Who is not a member was telling me how he was having a hard time last year and he just turned to his scriptures and opened it to a page and it had the answer to his problem. He considered it a miracle. I told him that is how you know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you.

All the youth are fun to visit with as they are very open about things and give you lots of detail about what is going on in their lives. They have plenty of challenges here as members of the church are very small and to live our standards you're going to stand out.

By the time I got done interviewing the youth it was about time to go home. Cleaned the church and we're just wrapping up singing karaoke songs.

I real talent to pack things on your head


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025