Monday, March 24, 2025

Monday, March 24, 2025

  • Sharon Alleyne to the doctor
  • Downtown to check our passport situation with the missionaries
  • Dinner with the Kowallis' 

This morning we had to take sister Sharon to the Doctor to get some test done. They found out that her heart was bad and had to give her a bunch of prescriptions. Of course they don't have any money so the church paid for everything which was close to $1000 or maybe a little over for everything But I felt that it was better to take care of it now then if she had a major heart attack.

We took her home and then I had to go downtown to check on some paperwork that they called and said was not correct. When I got there and went in they said Oh we made a mistake and everything is OK.

The Kowallis' went down to Soufriere for the day. They got home this evening and we went up to Rodney Bay and had dinner. We tried a new place, not sure what it was called, but the food was good. We were a little worried because no one was in the restaurant. The waitress was a real go getter and convinced us that this was the place to eat.  Like I said, the food was good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025