Saturday, March 8, 2025
Saturday, March 8, 2025
This morning we got up and went for right up north to the beach. After sitting there for a little while enjoying the scenery we went up and visited with Rochelle and bought a local juice and a bake. She makes the best bakes of anyone we have tasted them from.
After visiting for a while we left our shells and stopped at a local farmers market and looked around. There wasn't much to look at but I did buy a small bottle of jam that I sampled and it tasted pretty good.
When I got home lambert had called me and wanted to know if we wanted to go visit sister Jane and see what we needed to do to get her shop going. I told them I would come pick him up. We went up and visited and looked over everything and made a plan to get started. Probably start in two weeks. Ashton was home from work so we kind of went over everything together. A little different than Lamberts but after some arguing that he finally agreed to Lambert's plans.
After we were done I took Lambert home and called Johan and he was in town and I was planning on stopping by his house but since he wasn't home I went home myself.
We decided to go down to the beach and go swimming. The water was surprisingly cool they're in love we eventually got used to it. It was quite relaxing
When I got home I got a hold of Johan to find out if he had got speakers for tomorrow and he hadn't. So we started working on it and eventually he found some.
I told him he was going to have to teach elder quorum tomorrow and he was pretty unsure about that I told him to just get a talk from the conference report and have the class read it and just talk about each paragraph. I'm not sure we'll see him at church tomorrow. When I have asked him to do something he doesn't feel comfortable doing he usually doesn't show up. Hopefully he will this time.
![]() |
| The little bathroom project for Sister Jane Nurse. |

Comments
Post a Comment