Sunday, March 9, 2025
Sunday, March 9, 2025
Well Yohan came through today. All our speakers came through even though he asked them last night late. Sister Selena George was asked a couple of weeks ago and was ready. She spoke on Fasting and Fast offerings. She was well prepared and gave a very good talk.
Yohan called Sister Rosa Paul and Sister Merrill last night. Rosa spoke on the upcoming conference and for some reason I can't remember what Sister Merrill spoke on, but I remember when she was speaking how good her talk was. Should have took notes.
After Sacrament meeting we had a big blowup in the Relief Society. I guess there was a shouting match. This is most unfortunate since we have a bunch of investigators there. Tina was teaching the class and got it under control. She said, I think we need to have a prayer to bring the spirit back into the class. They had a prayer and and she said the lesson went on good.
I got involved more than I wanted, as Angie was somehow in the middle of this and she came in my office and was going off about Julianna and how she gave her her birthday mug and according to Angie, She didn't want it. That is not the story Julianna tells. Anyway I told her to let it go. I'm not sure she is still happy, but she went back to class.
In the evening we held a branch council and it started again. This time with Angie and Caren Kennedy about Samanthia. It took a while but I finally got it stopped.
Never a dull moment.
![]() |
| Went to the country this week |

Comments
Post a Comment