Thursday, March 20, 2025
Thursday, March 20, 2025
- Submitted paperwork to government again
- Visited Rouchell
- Visited Darren
- Visited Aaron Holder
- Called Sharon Alleyne - Needs to go to the doctor
- BYU won it first tournament basketball game in 14 years
Well, it was back to work time on the mission. We had to go down to Castries to submit some paperwork for the missionaries again. This has been a bit of a struggle but I think we finally have everything they are asking us for.
After we got done there we went up and visited Rochelle to see how she was getting along. She seems to be doing fine and we bought a bake and a drink from her at her shop. She is really upgrading she got a credit card reader so now she can get things from people if they have a credit card rather than just cash.
I also went over and visited Darren to let him know that he has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He is doing OK but he basically begs for everything he gets and I'm not sure how that's gonna work out. I hear he's making some enemies demanding stuff from them.
I also stopped by Aaron Holders place to see how he was doing. He's still having trouble getting around but he seemed to be OK. He would like me to find a wheelchair for him which I have not done yet.
When I got home I called Sharon Aline to see how she was doing. She said that she'd been having chest pains and has fell a couple of times. I told her that does not sound good and that she needs to set up a doctor's appointment which she did. Will be taking her on Monday to see what the problem is.
This evening BYU played VCU in a March Madness first round tournament basketball game and one. First time in 14 years that they have won a game.
![]() |
| One of the England girls on the sail boat |

Comments
Post a Comment