Thursday, March 6, 2025

Thursday, March 6, 2025

  • Darren to the therapist
  • Dr Remy took my stitches out
  • Soaked in fluid

Today was a doctor visit day.

First we went and picked up Darren and took him to OKEU Hospital for his therapy appointment at 10:30. Then we went over to Tapion hospital to meet with my surgeon Dr Remy to take my stitches out. I was a little worried that it was going to hurt, but it didn't.

Dr. Remy told me there would be a little drainage. Well after the doctor visit I took Tina home because she had her reading class with the pre-school next door. 

About the time I got home Darren called and said he was ready to be picked up. So I headed back to the hospital to get him. As I was loading him into the car, I became covered in some type of water. It soaked my shirt and pants. I couldn't figure out what had happened. I finally realized that the skin in my back had pulled open when I got out of the car and the wound completely drained out. There must have been a cup or two of fluid in there as I was soaked. It kind of made a mess of my shirt as it was white.

Anyway I took Darren home and he wanted to stop by a store and get some bread as he was out of food. Someone had given him some money I guess so he was able to buy it without bumming money off me. 

I dropped him off and went home. Tina was a little concerned as was I that so much fluid had come out. Anyway we put a bandage on it to stop the drainage. We are going to check with the doctor tomorrow to see what is the problem.

My shirt and pants were soaked from the fluid that leaked out

The slit after getting my stitches out came open



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025