Tuesday, March 11, 2024

Tuesday, March 11, 2024

  • Study with Keven Charles and his Sunday School President calling
  • Interviewed Rosa Paul for the Pathways Program
  • Yohan asking for more money

I promise Kevin that I would come over today and do scripture study with him. I called him to let him know I was coming over this morning. I talked to him on Sunday about being the Sunday school president which has to be a Melchizedek priesthood holder which he is. He has had some emotional problems and he takes medication and when we first got here he was way off but he has changed his medications now and seems to be doing really well. So today I went over and we studied all about Sunday school and what his responsibilities would be he seemed a little apprehensive but was willing to try. I told him that we would provide a lot of support for him.

After going to his house I came home and we went downtown to pick up young elder Johnson's passport. We also had some packages from the post office that we picked up.

We came home and this evening I interviewed Rosa Paul for her ecclesiastical endorsement to do pathways online. Rosa is an amazing person and very dedicated to the church. Right now she is working to get a business going making bracelets necklaces and other types of things. Talked about it for a while an what her plan of attack was. She does have a plan and she explained it all to me.

Yohan called me this evening and was needing some money to finish pouring his floor. I told them I personally could give him some but he would have to come up with the rest he said he would try. I really don't want to give him any church money because that will open the door for him to ask for more again and I told him that he had to earn the money to build his house and I promised him that if he would be true to his covenant that he made when he went to the temple and paying his tithing and offerings and keeping the other commandments that he would build his House faster than if the church gave him the money for it. He has not done too well in keeping his temple covenants in some areas. I have been a little disappointed in that fact but I can't make him have faith he has to develop it on his own.

Went to the country this week. Some interesting structures we came across


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025