Wednesday, March 12, 2025

Wednesday, March 12, 2025


Cade and his family will be coming tomorrow and staying 6 days in our little apartment. It is going to be interesting with 8 of us in our tiny quarters.

The next week a couple from the mission home will be coming over and want to stay with us.

Then the next week Sam and Cerria will be coming and staying 5 days. With entertainment and church we are going to be busy. 

We are working to get everyone in the church a calling and I have given each organization an assignment to come up with names and I gave them a list of names of people who don't have callings. Only Tasha turned in names. So I started working on it myself. I sent it out to everyone. One complained, one didn't respond and one said the changes would be ok.

My surgery scare



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025