Wednesday, March 19, 2025
Wednesday, March 19, 2025
- Took Cade and family back to Vieux Fort to go home
- Interviewed Verona Celese to be 1st Counselor in Primary
We were sad, but it was time for Cade and his family to go home. We got up this morning and had coat cereal for breakfast and packed up all their suitcases. We then went downtown to the market to look around. I think they bought one thing for Lucy and that was it. Of course they didn't have a lot of room because they all did carry on's.
We drove to Vieux Fort to the airport and sent them on their way. The guy we rented the car from Met us there to pick it up. It was a little annoying because we were in the car park area and it cost $5 EC to get it out and he wanted me to pay it. I gave him $5 but I wasn't really happy about it since when we rented it it was $1050 and I gave him $1100 Just to be nice.
We came home and had dinner and then went to the church for our literacy class. While I was there I interviewed Verona Celese to be a counselor in the primary. She was a little nervous about it but seemed to be somewhat excited to be doing something to help out.
We came home and went to bed. Pretty exhausted having all their kids there for all that time.
![]() |
| A sailboat steamer going by while we were at Smugglers beach |

Comments
Post a Comment