Friday, April 4, 2025

Friday, April 4, 2025

  • Sam and his family go home
  • Saw my surgeon at the airport
  • Karaoke night

Today we got up and had chairman pancakes for breakfast as we prepared to take Sam and his family down to Vieux Fort to fly back home.

We decided that we would go down the West Coast and stop at Sugar Beach and go snorkeling so we got up early and headed that way through it's a windy road and the traffic and everything it took us about two hours to get there when we got to the beach it was packed with boats and tourists snorkeling. We thought it wasn't going to be too fun but the boats don't stay there long so the people had pretty much left after a bit and we had a good time to snorkel. I think everybody really enjoyed it and there were a lot of fish out there to look at.

After finishing up there we drove down the southwest side of the island and got to the airport. While we were there we ran into the doctor that did the surgery on my back she and what looked like maybe her boyfriend we're off on some trip. She was wondering how my surgery was recovering and I told her it was pretty much all healed up.

We drove back home and turned in the rental car we had and came home for a bit. Kind of tired so I took a nap because we had to go down to the church for karaoke night. One of the concerns about karaoke night is the music they are playing. Need to make sure that it's appropriate for the church house and I'm not sure that I love it is. I wouldn't say it's the worst but still not appropriate for the church.

Sam and Hall at Vigie Beach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025