Monday, April 21, 2025

Monday, April 21, 2025

  • DL meeting
  • Checked beaches and Easter Holiday

Today we had district leader meeting. It was good and the missionaries have a bunch of investigators they are working with.

After the meeting we road to the Vigie beach it was busy because today is a holiday for Easter I guess. We road up to the rabbit hole because the day was very calm and we thought we might go snorkeling. It was packed. 

We decided that we would ride up to Cas en bas beach and see if the kite skiers were going. They weren't, but there was a lot of people there swimming and just hanging out. So we left and came home. Didn't do much this afternoon. Watched a movie and that was about it. I am way behind on my journal. I'll try and catch some up today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025