Sunday, April 20, 2025

Sunday, April 20, 2025

  • Sunday Easter program
  • Sister Alleyne came to church
  • Lots of visitors
  • Dinner with the missionaries and Sister Diann
  • Sister locked their keys in their appartment

Today was our Easter program at sacrament meeting. It was a little stressful because not everyone that I had ask to take part  Then when I was printing out everyone's parts the printer ran out of ink.

Anyway I had a tabernacle choir Youtube video of s easter song as a pre church video. It worked out ok, but I am not sure it was  worth the effort. 

We did stop by and pick up Sister Alleyne as I had invited her to church yesterday. if she wanted to go. She did so Tina took me to the church so I could print some programs and set up the projector. Anyway everything worked out. It was a very good program and the spirit was very strong.

We had 21 visitors there and only 2 were members. The missionaries have really been getting people to church. We have some interesting people visiting. We have one lady that is living with a man, but only because she can't afford to live along. We actually have two like that. The men that I associate with here, most are lazy, living at home men. We have a lot of those in the branch.

After church we had invited the missionaries in Castries over for dinner. We also invited Diann Davey. She is a good friend of ours that is always willing to invite the missionaries over and of course feed them chickens feet. We just called her into the young woman's and I think she is going to be really good.

They all left around 5pm. Oh the sisters had locked their keys in there apartment. Their kitchen window was open and all we had to pull the screen out and Elder LeSuere squeezed through the small window and unlock their door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025