Thursday, April 10, 2025

Thursday, April 10, 2025


Today we had missionary transfers. Elder Johnson and Tupouto'a who are both in Vieux Fort are going to Barbados.

Elder Tupouto'a and Elder Johnson

The new missionaries are Elder Abbott and Elder Nelson

Elder Abbot and Elder Nelson

We had to run down town to pay a check for a shipment of primary chairs that are coming in. When I got there to write them a check I realized I needed another signature. I called Shomario to see where he was and it turns out that he was down town. He came to where I was and signed the check. I paid the bill which was a little over $2600 EC. 

We then went and picked up the new missionaries. Tina had to get home for her story time with the preschool class at 2:30. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025