Wednesday, April 23, 2025
Wednesday, April 23, 2025
- Started personal finance classes tonight.
About all I can say about today is that it was a long and slow day.
We did go over to the Elders to do their home and car inspection, After that we came home and I just worked on all the projects we have coming up. See yesterday.
Anyway I feel a little overwhelmed and then the district sent a video from the Area presidency and they had this big outline of things we need to be focused on for 2025. To be honest I am feeling a little discouraged.
To top it off we are starting our self reliance classes tonight. I'm not sure how planned out they are. I am going to do my best to stay out of them and let others handle them. I don't know if that is going to be possible, but we'll see.
We only had one teacher show up. It was Rochell. She wanted to teach a class. Tina said she did ok. It was the personal finance class. There were about 10 people in the class because the teacher didn't show up for the other class.
Comments
Post a Comment