Friday, May 23, 2025
Friday, May 23, 2025
First, how I seen the hand of the Lord in my today. It was actually an experience with someone else. Darren Barbe. I called him today to see if he had got a call from the minister about help with housing and he said he had not, but there was something he was more excited about. He was so excited about it that I could hardly understand him. When I figured it all out, he was telling me that someone stopped by today and said he had a backhoe and only has it for today and when he is done with his project he is coming over to Darren's and going to lift his container and put block under it so it is higher and them make drains so the water does not puddle around his container. Darren was telling me how this was an answer to his prayers, and ours. He has no money and some random guy comes by and says he will come fix him up. He has not had much good news lately so this is very encouraging. I haven't spoke with him since we talked, but I will find out tomorrow if he actually came by and did what he said he would do. I sure hope so, otherwise he is going to be very disappointed. We have a plan to help him out if it falls through. We hope it all works out.
One big thing that I did today was finish cleaning up the Conch shell that Sam found while he was here. I wasn't real crazy about the color. I thought it would have browns and other colors in it. It is just pretty much pink. It does look a little better after I sprayed it with clear lacquer.
![]() |
| The Conch shell in the middle before restoring it |
![]() |
| After it was restored |
![]() |
| Another angle |



Comments
Post a Comment