Monday, May 5, 2025
Monday, May 5, 2025
- Basketball with the elders
The Elders invited me to go play basketball with them this morning. I haven't played for a while. I don't think since Elder Morrell left. The Vieux Fort Elders also came up along with Shomario. The Sister missionaries also came. Sister Merrill played to make the teams even. The rims and backboards here are very stiff and if you don't hit the basket dead center, it is most likely not going to go in. I made a couple of moves that were pretty impressive to the Elders. I drove past one defender and then Elder Cox who is real tall came back to block my shot, but I did a reverse layup under his arm and it went in. Everyone thought it was a pretty impressive move. In actual fact it was probably more luck than good management that it went in.
After playing basketball I went home. It is Cinco demyo day and both of my brothers birthdays. I called Bevin yesterday and haven't called Dale yet.
I spent pretty much the rest of the day sorting out check and credit card receipts. Plus trying to figure out the cost of the priesthood activity we had last week and also the cost of the FSY activity we had on Saturday. It took most of the day to get it all figured out and also pay some church bills. Didn't do much else.
![]() |
| La Tille Falls |

Comments
Post a Comment