Thursday, May 15, 2025
Thursday, May 15, 2025
- Pay Sister Jane Nurses bills and her locked gate
- The Millennial highway is almost all repaved
- Tina and her underwear
Today we have to be out of the house early so Mary can clean and she doesn't like us home when she does it. We went to Rodney Bay shopping center and I paid some bills for Sister Jane. Somehow she received $300.00 EC and gave it to me to pay her bills. We paid what she owed which was about $40.00 EC left over.
We stopped in the store and they had milk so we bought a gallon. It is on sale because it is about to expire. We have had pretty good luck with the about to expire milk, but once in a while we get a sour gallon. We take our chances because it is half price of $25.00 EC.
We took the milk home and then we went to Vigie beach and did our companion study. It has been very rainy this week and it rained while we we were there. After an hour or so of study, we decided to ride up to visit Sister Jane Nurse and return her left over money. She has a man that is harassing her so she keeps her gate locked with a paddle lock. I guess all the rain has messed it up and we couldn't get it opened. So we just visited through the gate for a few minutes. With only one leg to stand on she was getting tired. We gave her the money and then left.
We came home on the millennial Highway and they have almost finished oiling the road to the round a bout at he bottom of the hill. the maybe have 200 yards to finish the project. Of course rather than finish it while they were there, they have pulled off the job and have gone somewhere else.
We came home and worked on things at home the rest of the day. Tina had story time next door at 2:30 and that was about it. Tina watched a movie and I watched the last part.
Funny think happened. It is hot so Tina strips down to her under clothes and wanders around the house in them. Some times I do also. I was in the bedroom reading and I could hear the sister talking to Tina. I thought that was odd since I knew Tina was only in her garments. Anyway they chatted for quite a while. When they finally left I came out and asked her if she was talking to the Sister missionaries in her garments and she said yes. I think they were visiting through the window in the kitchen which is always open. Anyway we got a chuckle out of it. I don't think she planned on visiting with them dressed like that, but there was no unawkward way to get out of it. I guess she thought that if she just acted normal that they would not notice.
![]() |
| Lunch at Zone Conference made by Rochell Raphael |

Comments
Post a Comment