Tuesday, May 13, 2025

 Tuesday, May 13, 2025

  • Car serviced and stuck at home

This morning I got up and took the car to the dealer to get it serviced. There was a nice rainbow in the western sky on my way to the dealership. I tried to get a picture but I couldn't get anywhere where I could get a good picture of it going into the ocean which looked kinda cool. You'll just have to visualize it in your own mind.

Tina came and picked me up with the sister's car. I spent the day working on getting my talks for next Sunday and trying to figure out how to straighten out the church checking account. I haven't got it right but I Jerry rigged it so I've got all my money accounted for but it messes up my budget for the year because some of the money came from the district for a priesthood activity we held a few weeks ago. Anyway it took me all day and calls to tech support to try and figure it out. I'm not sure we ever did.

A dead stump at Vigie Beach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025