Tuesday, May 27, 2025

Tuesday, May 27, 2025

  • Impression at the bank
  • Odd and End stuff today.

The Lords hand in my life today. I went to the bank today to find out about a bank transaction from July 10, 2024. It was for $100 EC. I really didn't know what it was about and who to speak with. Sometimes you go into the bank and you can be in line for hours. Today the line was a little long, but when I walked in I felt we should go upstairs and talk to someone up there. I went up and told the receptionist what I need to know about, but didn't know why. It turned out that was the exact person that I needed to talk to. I didn't have the account number, but she knew me from past visits and figured out the account from looking up the church name. It turns out that the transaction was to purchase night deposit bags and I got $100 worth. I didn't record it because I didn't pay anything. They just withdrew it from the account. 

So it is doesn't seem to be a big deal, but the fact that I had several options when I entered the bank and I felt that I should go upstairs saved me a bunch of time. If I can learn to listen to impressions that don't have big consequences I would hope it would help me hear other promptings that that might have larger implications. Small things like this will as President Nelson told us in last conference to build greater confidence before the Lord. 0

This morning we had District Leader training. We thought they started at 10:30, but it started at 10 and we were late for 10:30. So they were almost done when we got there. We did talk about upcoming baptisms. We are supposed to have one this weekend.

After DL meeting we went over to the hospital to to set up a therapy visit for Darren. After we went to the bank as I explained above. Following that we stopped at FedEx to see if a package was there. It was, but not ready to pick up. They said they would call me when it is ready. 

I was going through some church records this afternoon and I don't know why, but I was looking at Sean Carreria's record and it is showing that he has not received the Aaronic priesthood. I was shocked, because he said he was a priest. I messaged him and he messaged me back and said he was sure he was ordained, but he had no record of it. So I looked up his prior ward and sent a message to his prior Branch President about it. He hasn't responded yet.

I also worked on getting food lined up for Samia who's 2 brothers were murdered. I told them the church would help with the meal for the family. Tasha Jn Paul who owns a shop will get all the stuff for me. 

Tonight we joined the Book of Mormon class via Zoom. There is one person that is not a member Gerald and two members, Rouchell Raphael and Lyris Davis.

Went for a new path on a walk around our house. It was a killer as the road was very steep, but the view was nice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025