Tuesday, May 6, 2025

 Tuesday, May 6, 2025

  • DL meeting
  • Man from Jamaica moved in branch
  • Tina went to Relief Society meeting

This morning we had District meeting. They talked about their goals and what they were able to accomplish. It is a good meeting as we stay informed about what is going on missionary wise. One person we are concerned about is Natasha who was just baptized. She has not come to church since that time. The sisters said they stopped by her work and she did not seem like she wanted to talk to them. They have not been able to really get to speak to her since her baptism.

I sent an email to a branch president in Jamacia about a member record that was sent to our branch. We did not have a good address to check on him. The branch president sent back that he was recently baptized and is very outgoing, but also has some opinions about things. He has not received the priesthood yet because of reasons the branch president did not tell me. I need to call him but it sounds like he may have some issues. We will see.

Tina had a relief society meeting this evening. I have been working on talks for Sunday which is Mothers day. We want all men, but we are pretty scars on men. I'll see what we can come up with. I might have to ask some women.

We also had online Book of Mormon class tonight. Tina called in, but I didn't participate. I get to talk to Corey every night and morning. We mostly talk about prayers for sacrament meeting and who we are going to get.

La Tille Falls FSY youth activity


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025