Saturday, June 7, 2025
Saturday, June 7, 2025
- Snorkeling at the Rabbit hold
- Trip to the farming country
- Protection in our exploring
- Preparing for Sunday
This morning we got up and decided to take a day and go snorkeling so we went over to the rabbit hole which is still our favorite local beach to go snorkeling at. The water was unusually calm this morning and there were lots of fish unfortunately all the fish around here are mostly of the smaller variety. I did see a few bigger ones and a odd looking chubby looking Chubby fish that I got on video. Anyway it was a nice morning for snorkeling.
After we went snorkeling we came here and had breakfast. Tina a German pancakes which we have quite often on Saturday morning.
We decided to take a ride down into some farmland that we went to before with Samanthia and Peter George and their son Avik. It was a fun trip, but we had the truck then so we were able to drive to the ocean. We just stayed on the main road. I thought it would go through, but it ended up just going until it turned to dirt and that is where we turned around. We always get a little nervous when we get so far out and it is a road that just ends. You always get these weird ideas about someone blocking us from getting out and then something bad happening. So far we have not had any problems, but it crosses our mind. It was deep into the rain forest. We went by this roadside shop where it looked like the sold rum and some guy was trying to get us to stop, but Tina freaked out and said don't stop, so we just acted like we didn't notice him and just kept going. The road make kind of a loop so we didn't have to come back by those guys again.
I think we seen the lords hand in our life today by watching over us on our visit out. We made it back safely. We also had the help of an old couple where we hit the end of the road where it turned to dirt. They were on their front porch eating. We stopped and visited from the car and asked them about going on. Of course we couldn't understand the man and the lady was a little better, but the best we got out of our conversation was that we could turn around in their little drive way. They were trying to be helpful and they were kind to us.
We got back and went down town just to stay out. I didn't want to just sit around the house all afternoon. We went and sat at Vigie beach for a while and finally went home. I tried to get some church stuff done for tomorrow. Yohan did not get any talks for Sunday, even though I was riding him to get some before Sharlyne had the baby. He didn't. Shomario ended up asking the Missionaries to speak. And I ended up speaking also. So I spend the evening working on a talk.
![]() |
| They need to trip the shrubs |
![]() |
| The sunset tonight |


Comments
Post a Comment