Sunday, June 8, 2025
Sunday, June 8, 2025
- Church was good Samia was at church today
- Harvey Joseph came for a handout
- I felt the Lords hand in my life today at church during sacrament meeting
- Branch council
I was in a bit of a frustrating mode this morning. Yohan not coming to church frustrates me sometimes. We could use him and he doesn't come.
Donna met us at church today and told us she is going to the US and has found her son. She had all these big plans and wanted to know if I would buy a ticket for her. I finally agreed to pay $300 US. After doing some checking we found a ticket for $240 US from Vieux Fort to New York. We were a little worried about her going over there so we got in tough with the sister that she said she was going to live with and was going to pick her up at the airport. Her sister told us she knew nothing about this. So Donna or her mother was scamming us. I don't know what they are hoping if no one is going to be there to pick her up. Donna cant take care of her self. She was quite upset that we contacted her sister. She told us that she had other relatives that could pick her up.
Church was good. The two elders Elder Reveria and Elder Esikia gave good talks. Elder Reveria on the gift of toungs and Elder Esikia spoke on Repentance. There ended up being a lot of time left for me so I just spoke for a minute on everyone having a temple recommend and why that was important.
Harvey came to the church and needed some food, I told him that I would speak with him after church. I said come in and go to class, but he wouldn't. And of course he didn't show up after church. So we went home and he called later wanting me to bring him some money to buy food. I told him I wasn't coming to town. He wanted to know if I could send someone. I said I doubt it on such a short notice.
The spirit was strong in our meetings today. I felt blessed to be at church and be able to partake of the Sacrament. It really is a lift to me.
This evening we had Branch Council. At first only Sister Santos and Sister Tasha called in, then Matthew and Lambert did, but I didn't know they did because I was sharing my screen and I couldn't see new people log in so I didn't know they did until the end.
![]() |
| Man at the beach |

Comments
Post a Comment