Thursday, June 12, 2025

Thursday, June 12, 2025

  • Mom's 95th birthday today
  • Finance meeting
  • Chaos in the US right now.

Today is my mom's birthday, she would be 95. And it's hard to believe. that means I am old too.

I had a meeting with Ashton Garcia this morning about how finances because I cannot figure them out. Nothing balances and I'm unable to figure out how to get rid of some money that I felt was misassigned. After he explained the whole thing to me I realized that our problem was in prior overspending before I inherited the budget. Anyway it doesn't look possible that I can correct at all so I'll just have to let it stay wrong. What I am trying to do is not overspend on our budget for the year that they allocated us even though we have a $4000 debt that was acquired from some prior branch president.

We went down to the beach today and did our scripture studies. It was nice and cool. Overall it was hotter today. It was cloudy, but kink of oppressive.

This afternoon I worked on finance stuff mostly. I did meet with young man who is not a member that has signed up for BYU pathways program and interviewed him. He has been in the program and is working on a degree and needed a ecclesiastical leader approval. His name was Benjamin. One that is in our branch but a young kid who lives down around Sufrey.

I guess it is a bit of chaos in the US right now. There is a clash between getting illegal aliens out of the country especially those who are criminals and the Democrats who want to keep them in the country. I guess Los Angeles is having a share of troubles and they're starting to be protest all across the nation we'll have to see how it turns out.

Based on Google this is Noni Fruit used for curing illnesses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025