Tuesday, June 17, 2025

Tuesday, June 17, 2025


This morning started out very rainy. At first we thought we wouldn't go walking, but at about 6am it quit and we were able to get out. 

This morning I worked on our goals for the next 3 months. That is all we have left of our mission. I have quite a list, things like temple trip, youth activities, young adult activities, FSY, fund raisers, getting Shomario and maybe Samia. I still hope Henry Joseph will want to go at some point, but right now he is not coming to church. Larry is another one that I am losing faith in going on a mission. He never comes.

I worked on getting a non-member who is in the BYU Pathways program get his endorsement to continue his education. We got it figured out. I had to call Rosa Paul because she has done BYU Pathways and she knew how it worked. 

I worked on some membership stuff. 

This afternoon we went down to the beach and enjoyed the evening. We couldn't see the sun set because it was to cloudy. 

We came home and joined the online Book of Mormon class. 

Can you see the small boat in front of the Freighter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025