Tuesday, June 3, 2025

Tuesday, June 3, 2025


 Today I seen the hand of the Lord in my life while I was pondering how I could help a family who don't ever seem to have enough money. As I was thinking about it, ideas seem to flow into my mind and they weren't about money, but how the individual was doing in their relationship with the Lord. How she is doing in her calling, and how she thinks about those who she is responsible for in the church. Anyway the whole premise was to focus more on spiritual things rather than beat her up on what she needs to do to become debt free. I have taken a bunch of notes to help me remember what has been brought to my mind by the power of the Holy Ghost. I am grateful for the personal revelation our Heavenly Father gives us to do things that seem to be beyond our capabilities.

Stopped by the beach at Pidgeon Island and there was this grandmother entertaining what looks to me like triplets. She looked like she was getting wore out in the process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025