Wednesday, June 25, 2025
Wednesday, June 25, 2025
- Get Shomario Shakim Jn Paul missionary papers day.
Today was my Shomario Jn Paul day. He has been dragging on his mission papers and today is his day off so we made plans to go get his medical and dental work completed and get his paperwork filled out. I was Skeptical that we could get all of his medical and dental done in one day and that we would probably have to just set up appointments for him to come back. Shomario told me he prayed this morning that he could get everything done today. Well I guess his prayer was answered because we went to the doctor and they were able to do everything on his medical list except a shot for his TB test which we had to go up to the Polyclinic to get the shot. Believe it or not we were able to get all of his medical work done.
I was 100% sure that when we go to the dentist that they would require an appointment and when we got there I was right. But they had a person not confirmed their visit at 4:15 and they gave him that time slot. He went in and got his dental work completely completed the only thing he has to come back for is a teeth cleaning but that is not even required on the dental form. So I guess his faith was much stronger than mine when it comes to this kind of thing. We were able to get both his medical and dental completely finished in one day.
After we got all of the medical and dental completed and set up for his 4:15 appointment I took Shamario to lunch to celebrate. I can't remember the name of the place but it's one up in Rodney Bay by the car park and just down from the dentist office. It was really busy and it took a while to get in but we finally made it. The food was good.
This evening we had our self reliance classes and I was down to the church and Shomario came down and we almost completed everything on his paperwork. So in one day we have completely finished his medical dental and most of his paperwork and we're going to meet on Friday night and finish that up and we should be able to submit his paperwork to the mission president.
That was an experience of the Lord's hand in our lives today. Shomario had the faith and the Lord rewarded his faith with getting almost everything done. It was an amazing day.
![]() |
| They put these all cement houses on cement pillars. They don't look very sturdy, but I have never seen a house fall down. |

Comments
Post a Comment