Friday, July 11, 2025
Friday, July 11, 2025
- Went shopping
- Fixed fridge handle
- Worked on church finance stuff
- Yohan and Sharlyne's baby show
- Finished up Shomario's mission papers
Friday is kind of our P day As we do our shopping and other things that are not branch or missionary related usually. Our fridge handle has been broken for some time and I finally got around to buying some Bondo stuff to fix it. We'll see tomorrow if it holds up after it dries.
I did catch up on some church financial stuff that I needed to get done and add some transactions that I hadn't put into the system yet I have pretty much given up on trying to balance the church budget because we have such a huge debt from years past.
Tonight they had the baby shower for Yohan and his wife Sharlyne. I didn't go because I think baby showers are a women's thing but your aunt called me and asked me where I was He wanted somebody to come and pick me up but nobody was coming our way and Tina had the car.
I did work on trying to finish up Shomario's paperwork for his mission I think I have almost everything done now.
![]() |
| I think this might be my first Centipede that I have seen here. Supposed to be a lot of them and this one was dead. Their bite is supposed to be pretty painful I guess |

Comments
Post a Comment