Friday, July 18, 2025

Friday, July 18, 2025

  • Beaman's come and stay with us. Went out to dinner with them.

Today was our shopping day so we went out and did that and I ran a few errands after we got back. 

The Beaman's called us and was wondering if they could come back and stay with us rather than make the long drive back and forth from Soufriere. That is a killer road and if I had to drive it as much as they had to I would probably slit my wrist. Not really, but would probably feel like it.

This evening the Beaman's wanted to take us out to dinner. We went to a Turkey food place over at Rodney Bay. I was a little skeptical but what we ordered was OK It wasn't a large portion but I guess it was enough for us to enjoy and come home and have a snack. Once we got home we played games for the rest of the evening then went to bed.

The sea moss has really come in at Cas En Bas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025