Monday, July 14, 2025

Monday, July 14, 2025

  • Submitted Shomario's mission papers
  • Picked up Aaron Holder's glasses and took him a soda.
  • Watched a movie this evening. Jurassic Reborn. Worst movie ever. 

The elder stopped by this morning to pick up my basketball I guess they decided that they were going to play basketball instead of volleyball this morning. I was surprised they didn't invite me. After they left I got checking my email and they did invite me earlier I just didn't see it. They looked like they had enough anyway.

This morning I spent the morning working on getting our bank account caught up again and finished up Shomario's Mission papers. I also went over to Imart and got some past food order bills that I haven't paid yet so that I could get that taken care.

Aaron Holder called me this morning to make sure that I remembered to go pick up his glasses. He has really been worrying that I am going to forget. I stop by to pick him up a coke and a donut at SOL. I told him I would get him a drink next time I come and visit. When we got to his house he was out on the front porch waiting for us. I don't know how long he had been there because we were quite a bit later than we had anticipated being there. Anyway I gave him his glasses his coke and his donut. We visited for a bit and then we left And went downtown to deposit the tithing bag from yesterday. Because it is carnival Week they had some activity going on and had the roads blocked yesterday so I couldn't get downtown.

I don't know what was up but the traffic has been terrible today trying to get anywhere was almost impossible. As far as I know there were no real carnival events going on today.

This evening we didn't have anything going on and so we rented a movie on Amazon Prime It was called Jurassic Rebirth or something like that. We thought it was another episode in the Jurassic Park movie Line. I'm not sure it was but it was literally the dumbest movie I think I have ever watched in my life. I tried to get on and give it the lowest amount of stars possible 1, I don't think it lets you put zero. It was literally the dumbest movie ever made.

Pretty sunrise this morning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025