Saturday, July 27, 2025
Saturday, July 27, 2025
- Lots of rain today, all day
- Met Justina De'Beauville at the doctors
- House picture
- Out to dinner (Catholic waitress)
We had a ton of rain today. It pretty much rained all day
I had to meet Sister Justina de Boville at the doctor's office to help pay for some of her medical expenses and procedures that she had to get done. She said she hasn't been feeling too good lately and wanted to get some testing done. Unfortunately nobody here has insurance and usually the cost are too expensive for them to afford. She did help pay with or at least what she thought she could afford.
After going to the doctor's office We went over to the beach for a little while and read our scriptures.
We drove around for a little bit just looking at things since it was pretty rainy and I got this picture of the house below that I have drove by several times but I thought it was a really cool looking house. Probably more the color and the stairway.
![]() |
| Finally a picture of my favorite house. Just so cool. |
Tina and I decided that we would go out for dinner but in the afternoon. We went up to Rodney Bay to check out what our options were. We wanted to go to this Indian food place but they didn't open till 6 and it was only 430. We ended up going to a place we've been to before and I ordered their pork mail But when they brought it it was chicken. I was OK with the chicken I had just ordered because I have had the chicken before.
The food was good and our waitress was curious about what church we belong to and we told her and she said that she was a die in wool Catholic. I didn't really hear the conversation so I didn't have a chance to put a plug in for the church.

Comments
Post a Comment