Sunday, July 27, 2025
Sunday, July 27, 2025
- Very good man investigator from India at church
- President and Sister Burnham spoke in sacrament meeting
- Had them over for dinner
- Interviews with Juliana St Louis, Jean Williams and Tedisha Cox
The Burnhams were in town today and I had them speak in our sacrament meeting. They spoke on the plan of salvation and missionary work
Shomario also spoke because likes to speak just before his birthday He did the same thing last year.
We had a man visiting that the missionaries invited who was from India and was orthopedic surgeon. His family a wife and two children are still in India. He is trying to get his medical license so he can stay here full time. He made a bit of a mistake though by doing a hip surgery that someone asked him to do and the surgery was very successful but someone reported him that he did a surgery without a license so now he is in a bit of trouble. I had a strong feeling about him that he be member of the Church. He is already Christian and has gone to a few churches here but wasn't happy with what they had to offer. I'm not sure exactly what he's looking for but both President Burnham and had a chance to explain a bit about the church. Hopefully it overload for him. He did stay for a priesthood meeting and seem to enjoy that.
After church I met with Sister Juliana to interview her for her recommend to go to the temple. She has been before so it was just a renewal. I don't actually think she will be going for a while as most of the people here cannot afford to go to the temple. She has had a bit of a struggle paying her tithing because she's had some Medical bills that she's had to pay. I told her to pay her tithing first and then we will see what we need to do to help her pay other bills when they come up. She promised me that she would. Who would not want the windows of heaven to be open so much that there would not be room enough to receive all the blessings our Father in heaven has to pour out on us if we will pay our tithing. I know she needs those blessings.
I also met with Jean Williams As she said she needed help with her rent. I tried to get her to pay part of it but she said she just has no money. I have been working with her since I've been here and have not made much headway in getting her off the churches finance system. She claims that she is still struggling from the surgery she had when Elder Hall was here.
I also had the chance to meet with Tedisha Cox and give her a limited use temple Recommend. She shared her testimony with me and said she loves the church. Tedisha is one of our youth.
![]() |
| Is there a cat in the house. This was at the restaurant yesterday. You will rarely go to an open restaurant without having a cat wondering a round looking for food. |

Comments
Post a Comment