Sunday, June 29, 2025
Sunday, June 29, 2025
Church went well today. We went over and picked up Sister Sharon and brought her to church because the Relief Society has a birthday party on the last Sunday of the month for all those people that had birthdays during that month and she was the only one and normally doesn't come to church because of health reasons. So we went and got her and brought her for the ice cream and cake at the end of the meetings.
We had a big family visiting today from Utah which helped our numbers because there were a lot of people missing today. We ended up with 58.
Harvey called and said he was starving and needed some food and he got me in a soft moment and I told him I would bring him a meal. I fixed a meal of leftover from what we had which was chicken and potatoes and I took it to him. He acted grateful.

Comments
Post a Comment