Thursday, July 24, 2025
Thursday, July 24, 2025
- Problem with my arm
- The morning in the bank
- Meeting with Sister De'Beauville
Sometime during the night I was coming back to bed and suddenly my left are got a cramp or something in my bicep. It really hurt and when I got up this morning it was really stiff and felt like someone gave me a frog in the arm. It was so sore and I could hardly straighten my arm out. At first I thought it might be a stroke or something, and I have never had one, at least that I know of, but it sure was weird. I have never had anything like that.
We went to town to go to the bank. The night deposit box wouldn't open on Sunday and we haven't had a chance o get down town since then. I needed to pick up some extra deposit bags as we were about out. The line was long in the bank as usual. It was hot outside and cool inside so I figured that it was fine to be inside for a bit. It took about an hour to get to a teller and have them figure out where the bags were and fill out paperwork to get them. I was sitting in between two cute girls, unfortunately they were both sitting by and old gray haired man.
After the bank we went to the beach to read scriptures. I always sneak a little nap in while we are there and it really refreshes me. We then left and went home so Tina could go to the daycare and tell stories and sing songs. Tina said they didn't behave very well today.
After she got done there we went to the church and I met with Sister De'Beauville and she was quite emotional. She misses her husband and she says that she cries a lot. We talked about it and had a nice conversation. She then told me that she needed some test done and it would be $2200 EC. That is a lot. I asked her how much she could come up with and she thought maybe $500 EC. I told her to do what she can and the church will help with the rest. I don't know why I never feel good about helping with fast offerings, but I keep doing it. They always say to error on the side of generosity, but I am not sure that that is the answer all the time.
Harvey stopped by while we were meeting and was smoking a cigarette. He was out side for a bit and finally came in and got a drink of water. He doesn't look good and he did not talk to anyone. He just left. Not sure why he is down here when he as a place up north in Gros Islet. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't use the money his mom sent to pay the other half of the rent. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow and see what is up.
![]() |
| Some of our many free range chickens. |

Comments
Post a Comment