Tuesday, July 15, 2025
Tuesday, July 15, 2025
This morning are on our walk up around the mountain We have a spot where it's really steep and I usually walk quite fast or even run it sometimes to get my heart rate up and usually why I'm at the top waiting for Tina to catch up I will do some pushups if nobody is coming. I got there this morning and looked around and nobody was coming so I did pushups and all of a sudden a lady comes walking up over the top that I see quite often on our walk. She walks the opposite direction that we go. Anyway she made some comment and I was a little embarrassed about doing the pushups and made some lame statement like oh I'm just trying to keep my heart rate up while I'm waiting for Tina.
They had district leader meeting this morning and they are doing a lot of role plays getting ready for his own conference. They have been challenged to memorize some one minute approaches when they talk to people and they mostly worked on that. We don't do any of that stuff so we just kind of sat around. They do have a lot of people in their teaching pool right now But listening to them talk they all seem to be the same type of people that are poor and uneducated. Not that we don't want everybody but it would be nice to get some families of a father and a mother and children and they were educated and ambitious. I think it would really help our growth.
After the DL meeting we went downtown to pick up some passport information from the Passport office. I parked in the car park and walked down to where Karen Kennedy works in the market All of her stuff was out but she wasn't there. I was gonna come back but never made it. Anyway got a chance to talk with a lot of people as I went along. I really enjoy that. There was a white father and looked like his son and I was going to talk with them but they were both staring at their phones and I stopped for a bit but they never quit so I finally left. I got over to the passport office and Tina was almost done which is a little surprising sometimes you're in there for hours but it wasn't very busy this morning. Because school is out the parents have to take their kids everywhere they go so there was a mom in there and had two or three kids with her. I tried to strike up conversation with the kids but they were glued to their phones also.
Tina said she felt like she was going to throw up and needed to go home so we headed home and she headed to the bedroom and that's the last I seen of her for awhile.
Hard to believe we are halfway through the month. Half through next month and then halfway through the next and we will be home.
![]() |
| How is the ocean as high as we are? |

Comments
Post a Comment