Tuesday, July 29, 2025

 Tuesday, July 29, 2025

  • Took Darren to OKUC Hospital for therapy
  • Zone Conference

This morning I had to have Darren at the hospital at 1030 AM and for some reason I got my wires crossed on the and I got to his house an hour early. He was pretty close to being ready so it didn't workout too bad. We had some time to kill so we went downtown castries for him to show me a store that sells shirts. He wants a white shirt so when he gets the priesthood he can bless the sacrament. Of course he doesn't have any money and expects us to pay for it.

After I dropped him off I went back to the church and the rest of the day we spent in zone conference. It is geared mostly for the missionaries and they don't really have anything specific for us other than were there and we usually take care of getting the meal out for lunch. I thought this might be our last zone conference but I think next month they are moving it to the front of the list so it will be a shorter time before we go home for it to happen and so we should be there.

This is me on Zone Conference day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025