Tuesday, July 8, 2025

Tuesday, July 8, 2025

  • DL meeting this morning and of course Harvey stopped by
  • went to the beach for awhile and did scripture study
  • Went and bought some Donuts to take to some members 
  • Visited with Samanthia George and gave her a donut
  • Visited with Kevin Charles and gave him a donut
  • Not happy with one of our members that I helped

This morning we had district leader meeting with the missionaries. It was OK. Their teaching pool is not very good right now and they don't have a lot of people ready for baptism. I think they have one person on date and he is the son of a lady that was baptized last year. Her name is Julie Charlemagne. She doesn't come to church very often so I'm thinking he's not gonna come to church very often either But we can hope for the best.

We went to the beach after the meeting for a little while and did some scripture study together. That is Tina and I. It was really nice at the beach today there was a cool breeze blowing so it felt good to be there.

Oh when I was leaving the church after the district meeting Harvey showed up and I asked him what he did with the $600 his mother gave him on Friday and he couldn't give me an answer and said he had to go but would call me later. That guy is messed up.

I stop by the gas station and bought some Donuts to take to some members. There is a donut in the US called Krispy Kreme. They are the best Donuts ever and I don't know where these come from but they taste exactly like them. I was in there and bought four and there was a guy also there and he wanted to buy 5. I told them they were overpriced but they sure are good and he agreed.

So after we got the Donuts we stopped by Samanthia's  work And gave her a donut and checked on how she was doing since she missed church on Sunday. She didn't say why she missed but we had a good visit and hopefully she'll be there this week. I was telling her that her husband Peter was down by the airport Last week and I was trying to get out of him what he was doing there but of course with his stroke he can't speak Well he can speak He can say yes yes yes why why why. She was surprised that he was there because she didn't know he was going down there. He has a little bit of trouble walking since the stroke. Anyway she said that he wants to go to St Vincent to visit his family But she is not real excited about that because they don't treat her very well. She said she has a sister there but she doesn't have a place for her to stay if she comes there.

After visiting with Samanthia I went over to Kevin Charles House and took him a donut and visited with him for a little bit. He was coming to church real regular and had got his medications in order and was doing really good. Today when I visited with him he seemed to be kind of back where he was before we got his medication straightened out. It smelled like he hadn't taken a bath for a month and he wasn't the same cheery person as the one that was on his medications and taking them when he should. He told me that his mother is out of town and taking care of her mother in Soufriere And that probably explains why he's not taking care of himself because I think she makes sure that he does when she's there. Hopefully she will be back soon.

I then ran to the store to see if they had some milk and they did so I bought a gallon and some eggs. Oh that's something I could talk about. The reason we're out of eggs. I was cooking breakfast this morning and everything went wrong that could go wrong. So I had two eggs in the frying pan cooking and I set the frying pan to the side and it fell off on the floor and broke the eggs and scattered them all over so I had to cook two more and broke the yolks on one of them which was annoying because I like the yolk not broken. Anyway it was a real mess.

I messaged Kimberly tonight to see if they had paid off their court loan Which is what we agreed they would do if I help them out financially with church funds. Turns out she only paid half and then paid her son's schooling which they are paying way too much for for some special school that they cannot afford I was really hot but have not responded yet because I know I would be very aggressive in getting after her so I'm kind of waiting for a bit to calm down And talk to her about it in a more loving way I guess.

New house construction



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025