Wednesday, July 23, 2025
Wednesday, July 23, 2025
- Rouchell's for French toast (The latest gossip)
- Stopped at Darren's to talk about the Aaronic Priesthood
- Benjamin called about an outstanding bill
- Stopped by to see Cherley Laurant today and she was soooo excited.
- Noah called about an issue with Corey Vigier.
This morning we went to Rochelle's house because we told her that we would make her French toast and bring to her. So after exercising I made up the French toast and cooked it up with some bacon and we put it in the cool chest or in this case the hot chest we were hoping to keep it warm and took it up to her and visited with her. I wished I had a tape recorder that could record her she is so funny to talk to. She uses all kinds of different words than I would use if I was explaining something and it just makes me laugh not out loud or she would be mad at me And one thing about Rochelle you don't want her mad at you.
She is the source of a lot of good information also. She told us that there were several murders over the carnival weekend. And she was telling us that the reason she didn't come to church on Sunday was that there was a fight in her parking lot with two young boys and an older man. I guess the boys had approached the man once before and were harassing him and so he called the cops on them. Well that made them mad so they came back and started harassing him again but he had a cutlass I guess he caught one boy on the hand and the other one on the face and the cops came again and arrested the boy that was cut on the face. I guess they decided it was the boy's fault because they had approached him before and the cops had to come to tell them to leave.
We left Rochelle as I went over to Darren and I made him some French toast too and took to him. We talked a little bit about the Aaronic priesthood And I gave him some reading assignments to go over so that he understands what it is all about and what it means to be an Aaronic priesthood holder.
I have a tire on my car that keeps going low so we went down to the tire shop to have them look at it but when I checked it it wasn't as low as I thought so I thought that I would drive on it for a bit and see if it goes down more. I look for nails but I did not see any but I'm guessing there probably is one because we pumped it up on Saturday and it's down a little bit since then.
Benjamin called and wanted to know why I hadn't paid the bill at the Polyclinic for him from a while back and I told him that I went to pay it but they didn't have his information and wouldn't take the money to know who to apply it to. I told him when I get some time I'll swing by and pay it for him. After we were done at the tire shop I went up to pay it but the man said that it had already been taken care of.
We went and visited Cherley Laurant today at her house and she was very friendly and we had a great visit. The sister said she called them as after we left and was so excited that we stopped by to see her. Elder Hall always told me that they think that we are really something special being the pastor of the church and that we would come to her house really meant a lot to her and to the other Members when you stop by. She has a boy and he has autism and I guess there's a handful so I know that she is probably wore out by the end of every day trying to take care of him. We also got to meet her stepmother Who said she was a nurse who had worked in the US for 10 years In the Bronx in a hospital there. She finally came home and she is so glad to be back to St Lucia. She was a very nice lady And we thought that she would make a good member of the church Were telling us that she's didn't want to come to church because she was shy. You would have never guessed it in talking to her at her home.
Tonight we have self reliance class. The finance class has completed but the starting and growing your Business class that Tina teaches got behind and has two more weeks after tonight.
Noah called us this afternoon and said that he had heard a rumor that Corey had done something that caused a girl to slap him and he said he thought it was at church but I have checked around and have Heard nothing about it. I'm sure if there's any truth to it that the word will get out at some point.
![]() |
| Girl pulling a float during the Carnival Parade |
![]() |
| Same float |


Comments
Post a Comment