Monday, August 11, 2025

 Monday, August 11, 2025

  • Still sick
  • Darren Barbe the foot doctor

Not much happened to day. Still sick with a cold. 

I had Tina drive and I went along to pick up Darren Barbe and take him to the foot doctor. I guess they forgot that he was coming so they didn't charge him anything for the visit. He is having a tough time where his container is and he said he is getting ate alive by mosquitoes. He has supposedly worked out a deal that they will move his container to the front of the property and it should be better. It is amazing what someone with no money can get done here. I guess they are willing to do it.  

After that we came home and I tried to just sleep. Sleep and fluids are supposed to be the best thing for a cold.

We did go down town with the Sisters. We were supposed to meet a guy and he was going to take us to a auto body shop to get their car fixed. We were to meet at a Rubus gas station in the middle of town, but the guy was hung up in traffic and there is really no parking at the station so we came home and told him we would meet him tomorrow.

A lady in the Carnival parade
The full float

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025