Monday, August 25, 2025

 Monday, August 25, 2025

  • Darren to the therapist
  • Good bye dinner with President and Sister Burnham
  • President Nicholas from Vieux Fort was released as branch president

Today I we took Darren to the doctor for his therapy.  The traffic is terrible because of the road construction on the back roads. It is a mess and we try to avoid going north for any reason. We came home and I did some church work and waited for Darren to call to be picked up. Finally around 3 he called and we went and got him and took him home and then went shopping to pick up some food for the zone conference tomorrow. 

This evening the Burnham's took us out to dinner as kind of a going away gift for our service. I really like them although we probably wouldn't run in the same circles at home. He is a very successful lawyer. They are very down to earth people though. We have had them to our apartment a few times when they are on the island. 

They went to Vieux Fort yesterday to call a new branch president and elders quorum president. I guess they did it and President Nicholas was released. I really like President Nicholas. 

We were out late tonight past 10:00 pm but it was a nice evening.

Cargo ship in port


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025