Monday, August 4, 2025
Monday, August 4, 2025
- Shomario Jn Paul received his mission call to Guyana Kingstown Mission
This morning I looked to see if Shamario had received his mission call yeah and it said it was still waiting to be processed. This evening he called me to let me know that he had just received his call and would be opening it at 7:30 at his aunt's house which is right next door to us.
We went over at 7:30 and it just so happened that sister missionary that had went home in January of last year was touring the island with her family and they were there.
There were a lot of people there via zoom including Noah who is in Durban South Africa now on his mission. He showed me his phone on what time it was where he was at and it was 1:30 in the morning. I ask him if His companion knew he was up at this hour. He just laughed Which probably means he didn't. I hope they have a lot of patience with Noah because he's not a real good real follower.
After a bunch of drama leading up to Shomario reading where he had been called to he finally blurted it out and was very emotional about it I was surprised because I haven't seen him emotional about too much. He is called to the Guyana Kingstown Mission. He was pretty excited about it, He was thinking he might get sent to Africa and he really didn't want to go to Africa for some reason. His mission takes in Guyana and Part of Suriname all in South America.
It is funny living in this part of the world that I have learned a lot about world geography and where places are that I didn't know before. We are pretty excited about his mission call and he doesn't leave till January 5th. I'm thinking he can serve as the branch president until he leaves on his mission.
We also got to talk to Elder Ashton who was on Zoom who served in St Lucia but after he was transferred away got sick and was sent home and then reassign to somewhere in the United States. I think Florida.
![]() |
| That is one big crab shell |

Comments
Post a Comment