Sunday, August 10, 2025
Sunday, August 10, 2025
- Sick with a cold still
Didn't do much today. I stayed home from church with a bad cold. Another reason that I stayed home was I had told Yohan that he would be in charge if I didn't make it to church. Even though I felt terrible I probably would have went to church today no matter what because I just don't miss church. Tina told me that she doesn't think I have missed more than 5 sacrament meetings since we were married. I have probably missed a few more than 5, but not many. I don't dare miss because I might like it, that is until I get to the other side and find out I didn't make it to the Celestial Kingdom with my family.
At any rate, I wanted to let Yohan be in charge. I still think he could be a really good Branch President, but he has to make some commitment changes in his life. He is a good guy and a good friend.
Anyway I really did feel pretty lousy and I'm sure no one wanted to get my cold.
Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.
![]() |
| I think this guy lost his shell |

Comments
Post a Comment