Sunday, August 24, 2025
Sunday, August 24, 2025
- Speaker couldn't come to church.
- Harvey stopped by church
Just before I left for church one of my speakers Lambert called to tell me he wouldn't make it to church because he had to take his brother to the hospital last night. I quickly called one of the missionaries and asked them if they would speak. It was Elder Glissmeyer He was glad to do so, or i'm not sure he was glad but he said he would. I also had Sister Karen Kennedy speaking and she usually speaks long so I thought that might be enough. They both did an excellent job on their talks Sister Karen spoke on charity and gave a good. Her son and would be daughter in law if they were married and her grandbaby We're at church today. I guess they came to listen to her speak. Her granddaughter whose name is Ariel Is the cutest little girl you will ever see. I wished I would've got a picture of her. The speakers didn't talk quite as long as I thought they would so I did a little filler on prayer and it ended up being just right we got out right on time.
Harvey stop by the church this afternoon and wanted a drink of water which we gave him. I confronted him about losing his and I'm not sure he ever really bought one but he told me that he went somewhere to have a shower and someone stole it while he was in the shower I kind of doubt that's true His mother Linda who lives in England called me and was frustrated with him and I keep telling her to quit giving him money He's an adult and he can take care of himself and as long as you give him stuff he won't make any changes She keeps telling me she's gonna quit but she doesn't parent I guess you feel an obligation to take care of your children. His life is a mess and he needs mental health help. As usual he wanted to know if I had any money to give him but I don't give him money ever because I know that he either buys drugs or cigarettes.
Not much else happened today we just kicked around the house for the rest of the afternoon.
![]() |
| Second group heading to FSY. Left to right Tedisha Cox, her mother (who is not going) Stevelle Celise and her mother Verona (who is not going and Shomario Jn Paul |
I called my brother Dale tonight and we talked for a while. He told me he talked to the bishop and we will be speaking in church on October 26.
Kameron also called just to talk and we had a good visit.
Corey also called, which is every night and morning and sometimes midday.

Comments
Post a Comment