Thursday, August 14, 2025
Thursday, August 14, 2025
- Morning wit the sister missionaries
- They had our car in the afternoon and evening
- Corey calls every day. "So what's up?"
This morning we took the sisters up to Rodney Bay so they could go visit some friends they are teaching. We went to Pidgeon Island to read scriptures and wait for their call to be picked up. I guess the people they planned to teach were not home so they walked to Rouchell's while they waited for us. We went and picked them up, visited with Rouchell for a bit then went home.
We let the sisters take the car this afternoon and this evening so we were pretty much stuck at home. I hate being stuck at home because one, it is boring and two I end up just watching Youtube videos all afternoon. I get real cagey when we are home all day. You can only study and do church work so long.
I did finally go jump in the pool and swim for a bit this evening. It was nice, not to hot and not to cold.
The one thing I don't mention to much is that Corey call's me every morning and night and we talk about our day, In the morning we talk about what we are going to be doing and at night we talk about what we did. I can give him a full detailed report of what we did that day, but if he hasn't asked me "So what's up?" I just wasted my time, because when I am all done, he will say, "So what's up" and I have to go through it all again. I have to confess that sometimes I just don't answer the phone. Corey is 35 and lives at home with his mother. He is not married and has some challenges, but for the most part can function on his own. He works every day except Sunday. He used to be a super missionary, going out with the missionaries all the time. Once we couldn't haul people that stopped.
![]() |
| This is Corey. He completed the personal finance class. |

Comments
Post a Comment