Thursday, July 31, 2025
Thursday, July 31, 2025
- My sister Tanya Leder's birthday
- Visited Rosa Paul
This morning I was reading an old conference talk by Sister Mary Ellen Smoot who at the time was the Relief Society General president. The talk was given in April 2000 and was titled We Are Creators. Now 4 things that define us as creators that I could certainly implement in my life.
1. Go where the spirit directs. Be steel and listen
2. Don't be paralyzed from fear of making a mistake
3. Support others along the way. Everyone on Earth is unique
4. Rejoice. Creation isn't a drudgery
One of the things on our agenda was to go visit Rosa Paul. She mashed up her phone and now we have no way to get in touch with her and the FSY people are trying to make contact with her. Since we didn't know how to make contact we went and visited her. She is such a bubbly person. Optimistic about everything. She told us that she is working on getting a new phone. Not really new, but new to her. It was her sister old one I think and it was mashed up, but she had bought a new screen and never had it fixed. Rosa took it in and they fixed it so she now has a phone and her same phone number.
After visiting her we had to hurry home because Tina had her reading time with the pre-schoolers at 2:30 and it was about 1 pm. We made it in time.
It was my sisters birthday today and I remembered to call her in the morning, but I didn't have time then and then I forgot at night. Dang it.
![]() |
| A little plumbing maze going to the houses above. |

Comments
Post a Comment