Tuesday, August 12, 2025
Tuesday, August 12, 2025
The cold Rages on. It is really kicking my pants and is in my sinuses.
We did go downtown to meet the guy to take the sisters car to the auto Body Shop and we finally ran into him. It was a good thing that we went with them because it was in a ghetto area that I didn't think would be safe for the sisters. It's funny where auto body shops are this one's just right on the street and the cars they're working on are along the road and it's a narrow road at that. In fact it was so narrow we couldn't get through we had to back back out and turn around.
![]() |
| Here is the auto body shop, in front of the red car. |
After getting the car delivered we went to the church for our district leader. They are OK but we don't have much involvement with them We're just there. Occasionally we'll ask them some questions about people but that's about it.
After the meeting we came home and the sisters took our car since theirs is now in the shop. It is supposed to be done by Thursday. We shall see.
We came home and I pretty much lounged around again today I keep thinking I might be getting a little better and at times I feel like I am but then other time I don't. I looked up some recipes on the Internet that might help get rid of my cold quicker and according to everything I read there is nothing you can do about a cold you just have to ride it out. I guess if you take a lot of vitamin C it won't stop you from getting a cold but it won't last as long once you get it according to Webmd.
It did say lemon water with honey could help relieve symptoms in your sinuses and throat so I got some lemons and we have some honey and I mixed it up in boiling water like the recipe said. I can't tell if it really did anything my head still pretty congested but I think maybe my throat isn't quite so sore.

Comments
Post a Comment