Tuesday, August 26, 2025

 Tuesday, August 26, 2025

  • Our last Zone Conference

We are in the finals of our mission. We had our final zone conference today. There is not to much I have to say about it. There was some good training for the young missionaries. It was a good day. The missionaries are trying hard to be good missionaries. They do a lot of roll playing which I suppose is good, but I don't like to do it.

We had Dominos pizza for our food on our last conference. Good choice in my opinion.

I have some very interesting people calling me daily in addition to Corey. There was a very physically disabled that I made the mistake of giving him my phone number. He now calls or messages me every day. 

In addition to those two I also have Harvey Joseph's mother who lives in England calling me every day also. She wants to know if I have seen Harvey. Sometimes I do, but today I haven't. The guy is 40 years old, a drug addict and a liar of the nth degree. His mom gives him way to much money. She keeps sending him money and he spends it in a day or two and then is begging for food and money again. I think I am going to tell Harvey to have his mom to send his money to me and I will give him enough to buy food every day or better yet I will have his mother send me enough money to pay for a food order. I'm pretty sure Harvey would not go for that. 

Well got to go Corey is calling.

All the stairs in the houses here keep the people in good shape


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025