Saturday, September 6, 2025
Saturday, September 6, 2025
- Snorkeling at the rabbit hole
- Relaxed most of the day
- Went to visit Lambert but visiting hours on weekends are a different time
- Watched a sunset at the beach
- BYU wins football game against Stanford
I spoke with Sister Santos about how Lambert was doing and she said he seemed to be doing better and knew his son Larry. They did a cat scan on Friday and are waiting for the results. She said they also put an IV in him to provide food and liquids to him. He has not been eating well.
Kimberly Santos asked me for a food order today. I am a little frustrated with her because she did not do anything that I had asked her to do when we gave them so much help the past two months. And she hasn't been to church for over a month. This family struggles and I believe the reason they struggle is they don't keep the covenants they promised our Heavenly Father to keep and I think they know better.
We got up early and went to the Rabbit Hole to go snorkeling. After our Barbados trip with so many fish and turtles and really all we ever see at the Rabbit Hole are tiny fish. Although some are colorful. Today we did see this interesting fish which I think is called a puffer fish. They are kind of interesting looking. They have these big sad eyes and they kind of look like a tough guy. He was down under a rock in a sort of cave looking thing and he wasn't about to come out. I shot a little video of him, but the water was so rough that it was hard to stay in one place to get a good close up of him. The water was also very murky with all the big waves crashing on the shore. You couldn't see to well.
We came home and mostly just relaxed.
This afternoon we went to visit Brother Lambert, but on weekends the visiting hours change and we were to late so we came back home.
As we were driving home we could see that it might be a pretty sunset so we went to the beach where we had a good view of the sun and watched the sunset. It was pretty good. While we were there we saw Meredith with a bunch of her girl friends and they were out in the water taking selfies of each other. They really get into that here. About any time you go to the beach and people are swimming there are girls taking selfies. I assume they post them somewhere on line.
Interestingly enough this was the same beach that I found all those Conch shells in the water. While we were there we sat by a small tree to watch the sun go down and while we were there I could smell this odder and I looked behind me and there was a pile of Conch shells. Look like the same ones that were in the water. I decided to get another one in case one of the grandkids wanted one. Now I am thinking they might all want one. I guess I will maybe send out a message and see if someone wants one.
BYU played Stanford in football tonight but it didn't start until 10:30pm. I went to be about 8 and woke up around 11 and listened to it, but I couldn't stay awake. I woke up a couple more times and the last time I checked BYU was up 27-3 or something like that. That was around 2pm.
![]() |
| Sunseting on another day. |

Comments
Post a Comment